May 4, 2010

A Fabulous Frappuccino Happy Hour!

Wooohooo! Man, do I love coffee dates!  What do I love more than coffee dates?! Half-price frappuccinos at Starbucks on a coffee date!

That's right: Starbucks is offering half price Frappuccinos during their 3-5pm Happy Hour (at participating stores) on May 7-16!  According to Starbucks, "You can choose from Soy Strawberries & Crème, the Extra Coffee Caramel, or the Mocha Light. Or, you can completely create your own using your favorite ingredients so that you can have your favorite treat just the way you want it." YUM! Go to here for more information.

I'm thinking a few coffee dates might be in order...

Thanks, A Penny Saved!

3 comments:

  1. The 7th cannot come fast enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! I love Starbucks!
    http://candlesinks.blogspot.com/
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm so excited about this! Probably one of my favorite things I've ever posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! <3 Rebecca!