May 21, 2010

The birthday post.

Well, tomorrow is my 24th birthday! Wowzer! I'm not sure if I'm excited or nervous...I'm almost in my mid-twenties! Ahh!


To start the birthday weekend off, a bunch of my girl friends are getting together tonight and will be celebrating my birthday and my good friend's birthday (we share the exact same birthday!) by having a Pioneer Woman Potluck Party! Hehe! Everyone is bringing a dish made from a Pioneer Woman recipe! We kind of ended up with a Mexican Cheese theme...so we'll have Mexican Lasagna, queso dip, salsa, cheddar puffs, a few other side dishes and apple dumplings, cupcakes, etc.! I can't wait! Seriously, if you have no idea who I'm talking about...check out her blog! This lady is awesome!

 No, this is not The Pioneer Woman. I didn't want to get slapped for copyright infringement. Trust me, though. You will like Ree. :-)

You can help me celebrate my birthday by entering the Gussy giveaway today here (ends tonight at 11:59Pm EST) and another giveaway next week with a fabulous creative lady who was recently featured on the front page of Etsy's website! You'll have to wait until Monday for more details. Thank you to everyone who has participated in the giveaway so far. Please look around Gussy's blog this weekend. She is such a fun, sweet girl...and has some fabulous new products out! 

I'll leave you with a little song, my fabulous friends! A classic Beatles birthday medley! (With a cute twist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! <3 Rebecca!