May 12, 2010

And we have a winner!

Thanks to all of you who joined our Facebook "like"/fan page and suggested it to friends!  If you haven't done so already, you can here.  I've very excited about having Piggy Bank Dating on Facebook and easily available on your news feed!

So, you really just came here to find out if you're the winner of the $10 Starbuck's Gift Card, right? Well, if your name is Emily (PBD's guest poster), you're our winner!  (I promise this was not rigged!  She won our drawing fair and square!)  Emily, you and Richey can use that gift card on a Happy Hour date when he comes to visit from TX this week! Hooray! :-) Congrats!

If you didn't win...Next Tuesday, I'm going to give you another chance to be a winner, but this time it's for something a little better than a gift card.  What is it?  Hmm, I can't tell you what the giveaway is, but I can give you a hint.  Here is your hint:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! <3 Rebecca!