Did I say "freebies?!" Woohoo! I love discovering great new deals that have the potential to turn into great dates or affordable gift ideas! Today's post is going to be a mishmash of ideas and deals, so just pick and choose from what will work for you.
- Make it an early date. Get a free bagel and shmear at Einstein Bagels just by "liking them" on Facebook! Click the offer tab and then print the coupon that appears.
- Eat cheap. Get $25 gift certificates at restaurant.com for $2 during the 80% off sale using promo code: MEAL. Offer ends 4/30.
- Eat cheap at Olive Garden. Get a printable $5 off 2 entrees coupon here.
- Grab dessert for only pennies...literally. Get 31¢ ice cream scoops TOMORROW ONLY (Wed., 4/28) at Baskin-Robbins from 5pm-10pm. This fundraising event raises money for fire fighters! More info here.
- Rent a gangsta movie for free. (Okay, or a chick flick...whatever floats your boat!) Rent at the Redbox using the promo code: DVDONME. Works once with each credit card.
- Make your sweetie an adorable (and affordable) gift using this Michael's 40% off coupon and my list of gift ideas.
- Label gifts for your sweetie for $3! Vista Print is offering free customizable labels (just pay shipping). These would make cute gifts or return labels for Save-the-Dates and wedding invites! (Thanks, TheCouponHigh) *Update: I added this after posting.*
Thanks to these people for letting me know about some of the offers: MoJo Savings, MoneySavingMom, and 365CheapDates.