August 13, 2010

There's something different here...

Hey there! Have you noticed anything a little different?! 

Look around...see that super cute header up there? Yep, that's new! See those lovely caption frames? Yeah, they're brand spankin' new, too! I hope you enjoy Piggy Bank Dating's fresh new look! I know I already do!


Grab a button for your blog  from the side column!

Laura Jane Designs created this fantastic new look for PBD! LJ is so easy and fun to work with and she had my design done and loaded in no time! I wasn't even sure what I wanted and she quickly came up with some great ideas and examples. Please visit her site for more examples of her creative designs and fun blog. Thank you so much, Laura Jane! I absolutely LOVE Piggy Bank Dating's new look!

Also, I want to give a great big thanks and hug to Gussy! She and LJ made this blog makeover possible for me with her July giveaway! Make sure to visit her lovely, ruffly shop and blog!

Have a great weekend, all! And many more frugal date ideas to come...


1 comment:

Thanks for the comment love! <3 Rebecca!