August 27, 2010

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hi, fellow frugal daters!

I just wanted to remind you about Piggy Bank Dating "following options!" You can be easily updated on brand spankin' new posts by following PBD on Twitter and by "liking" PBD on Facebook!

Also, please send me your frugal tips and ideas! You can email me, tweet me or post a comment on Facebook. You will be credited with the idea.

I haven't heard from y'all in a while...let's change that, okay?! :-)
Starting now: What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm headed to a birthday party tonight for a very special lady! We are all getting gussied up for the evening...hello little black dress! Happy Dating!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the birthday party. I think I'm going to try and not be lazy and finally get our guest room painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds productive! What color are you painting your guest room? Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! <3 Rebecca!