December 19, 2010

Surprise Date...YOGA?!

Saturday, December 18, 2010 will go down in history as the day I went on the most unique date of my life.

:-)

Yep. This girl may have met her match when it comes to a guy who plans fun frugal dates! 

This morning, HE took me on a surprise date...and boy, was I shocked! HE told me we would be somewhere inside and to wear athletic clothing. HE had heard me saying that I wanted to work out more often, so I thought maybe we were going to jog somewhere or maybe do something a little more adventurous like rock climbing.  I never would have guessed we were going to take a yoga class together! {I'm giggling now thinking about our 75 minute long class!}

I'm not known for my athleticism or flexibility, so I was really nervous about attending the class, especially with HIM. I could literally picture myself falling over in the middle of a balancing position!

We actually had a lot of fun (and quiet laughs)! The view from our downtown "classroom" was spectacular. Our instructor was exceptionally helpful when teaching the class, knowing we were the only beginners in attendance. We tried not to laugh at ourselves too often, especially when attempting those almost impossible moves (like the one where you put your knees inside your elbows and keep your feet off the ground!).

We definitely made some fun memories this morning! I never expected a guy to be as creative with a date as to include a yoga class! That's one confident man!

The class was only about $9 per person. Yoga is definitely not for everyone, but it was fun for us to try.

Now, let's see what other fun frugal dates HE will create! :-)

Happy Dating!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW! I love it! Sounds like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! <3 Rebecca!